what you´ll need:
Low-fat cream cheese 5 tbsp
Egg whites 2
Stevia to taste
SYSTEM LS vegan protein vanilla 3 tbsp
Bitter cocoa powder 2 tbsp
Unflavored jelly powder 1 tbsp
Skim milk 1 splash
1 pinch salt
Almonds 1 handful
1. Mix very well in a bowl, the cream cheese, with the protein, stevia and bitter cocoa until there are no lumps.
2. Heat milk in a mug in the microwave, then dissolve a tablespoon of unflavored jelly there.
3. Add the milk with the jelly to the previous preparation and energetically integrate very well.
4. On the other hand, beat the egg whites with the pinch of salt until it reaches the point of snow. Add the snow whites little by little to the previous preparation, with the help of a spatula and enveloping movements so that the air does not escape.
5. Take to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight if you can. On top add sliced almonds and enjoy!