Boswellia 2500 50 Tablets
Caruso’s Boswellia 2500 can provide support for joint and cartilage health, and help to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and joint inflammation.
Why use Caruso’s Boswellia 2500?
The benefits of Boswellia come from a group of active components contained in the herb known collectively as Boswellic acids. The specific type of Boswellic acid used in Caruso’s Boswellia 2500 is known as 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA). It can assist with mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Caruso’s Boswellia 2500 health benefits:
- Relief from mild joint swelling and inflammation
- Support for joint health and joint mobility
- Reduction of mild joint aches and pains
- Relief of joint stiffness and maintenance of joint flexibility
- Reduction of cartilage wear and tear and maintenance of cartilage health
Please select all options.