Caruso's® Boswellia 2500 50 Tablets
Caruso's® Boswellia 2500 can provide support for joint and cartilage health, and help t. . . Show More >
Caruso's® Boswellia 2500 can provide support for joint and cartilage health, and help to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and joint inflammation.
Why use Caruso's® Boswellia 2500?
The benefits of Boswellia come from a group of active components contained in the herb known collectively as Boswellic acids. The specific type of Boswellic acid used Caruso's® Boswellia 2500 is known as 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA). It can assist with mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Caruso's® Boswellia 2500 health benefits:
- Relief from mild joint swelling and inflammation
- Support for joint health and joint mobility
- Reduction of mild joint aches and pains
- Relief of joint stiffness and maintenance of joint flexibility
- Reduction of cartilage wear and tear and maintenance of cartilage health
< Show Less