Pain-Algesic Gout Relief 30 Capsules
Alternative Pain Relief
Caruso's Pain-Algesic Gout Relief fuses together traditional and innovative ingredients to provide a unique product to help relieve mild joint inflammation. It contains celery, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout, whilst the addition of Levagen + helps to reduce inflammation and pain associated with mild arthritis.
Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that occurs when excessive amounts of uric acid crystals build up in the body. Their deposit is gravity dependent, hence they often end up in the fingers and toes - the big toe being the most commonly affected joint. The symptoms of gout can include redness, pain and swelling. Caruso's Pain-Algesic Gout Relief contains ingredients that can help to improve inflammation and pain. These include Levagen+ which can help to improve joint function by reducing joint inflammation, joint stiffness and mild joint pain, whilst helping to improve joint mobility; and Celery seed which has been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve and reduce symptoms of occasional episodes of gout, and mild rheumatic aches and pains.
Caruso’s Pain-Algesic Gout Relief Health Indications:
- Celery seed, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve and reduce symptoms of mild occasional episodes of gout
- Celery seed, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Decrease symptoms of mild arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Decrease inflammation and pain
- Help promote joint mobility and joint function
- Decrease mild nerve pain
Please select all options.