CAJU CHESTNUT PANCAKE TOWER
You will need:
- Banana 1
- Cashew nut flour 3 heaping tbsp
- System LS vanilla 2 tablespoons
- Eggs 2
- Almond milk 2 dashes
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Stevia to taste
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Greek yogurt 2 tbsp
- Vanilla whey protein 1 scoop
- Chocolate syrup (sugar free)
1. Mash the banana until it is pureed.
2. Mix the eggs, with the banana, milk, vanilla, stevia, chestnut flour and vanilla protein. Reserve 10 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into a hot pan (previously greased), to cook the pancakes.
4. You can use round molds so that they come out well round.
5. Cook with the lid on the pan for two minutes, then turn them over and cook for another minute.
6. Serve on a plate forming a tower, with a topping of Greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein and chocolate syrup, enjoy!