CHOCO CRUNCHY BANANA PANCAKES
- Egg whites 4
- Banana 1
- Coconut oil 1 heaping tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Liquid sweetener 4 tbsp
- Oatmeal 3/4 cup
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 2 scoops
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Chocolate %80 (to melt) 4 tbsp
- Puffed cereal quinoa pop 1 handful
MACROS: (per serving)
- Kcal 158
- Carbs 20g
- Protein 9g
- Fats 5g
1. Mash the banana in a bowl and mix well with the egg whites, coconut oil, vanilla and sweetener.
2. Incorporate the oatmeal, vanilla protein and baking powder, integrate everything very well.
3. Put the mixture in 6 muffin molds (grease if they are not silicone).
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 16 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate and mix it with the puffed quinoa cereal. With the help of a spoon, bathe the pancakes with this crunchy chocolate. Put in the fridge until solidified and enjoy!