CLASSIC COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
You will need:
- Coconut oil 75gr
- Erythritol 200 gr (or mascabo sugar)
- Egg 1
- Almond flour 100 gr
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 1 scoop
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips 1/2tz
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Put the coconut oil, erythritol in a bowl and mix.
- Add 1 egg and integrate very well.
- Then add the protein, pinch of salt, almonds and mix very well. If you need to add a little more flour.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Integrate a little with a spatula.
- Take a ball of the dough and put them in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. To enjoy!