CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE SESAME COOKIES
You will need:
- Sesame flour 1/3 tz (ground sesame seeds)
- SYSTEM LS Whey Protein Concentrate vanilla 4 scoop
- Bitter cocoa powder 2 scoops
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 pinch
- Tahini 4 heaping tablespoons (sesame paste)
- Unsweetened maple syrup 4 tbsp.
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: sesame flour, vanilla protein, cocoa, cocoa, cinnamon, cardamom, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
2. Add tahini and maple syrup. Integrate everything and if you need more liquid you can add a little more maple syrup to form the doughy dough of the cookies.
3. Make balls with your hands of the same size and place them in a baking dish previously lined with greaseproof paper. Press the cookies with your hands to make them thinner (the thinner they are, the crispier they will be).
4. Put some seeds on the top and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!