CRUNCHY NO-BAKE COOKIES
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of Puffed Rice Cereal
- 2 scoops of SYSTEMLS Whey Protein Concentrate
- 2.5 ounces (70g) of Unsweetened 80% Cocoa Chocolate
MACROS (per serving):
- Calories: 73
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- I na bowl, combine the peanut butter and vanilla protein, stirring until well combined.
- Add the puffed rice cereal to the peanut butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate.
- Use a spoon to create circles of a specified size (e.g., 2 inches in diameter) on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Take a tablespoon of the cereal mixture you prepared earlier and place it on each chocolate circle.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the chocolates are set. Enjoy!