FIT ICE CREAM
You will need:
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 bar of 80% dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A dash of almond milk
- 2 scoops of SYSTEMLS Whey Protein Concentrate (vanilla flavor)
MACROS: (per serving)
- Calories: 125
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Peel the bananas, cut them into pieces, and store them in a container. Place the container in the freezer until the bananas are completely frozen.
- In a food processor, add the frozen bananas, vanilla extract, a splash of almond milk, and the vanilla protein.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the teaspoon of coconut oil, and pour it over the bananas in the food processor.
- Process the mixture until the chocolate is blended and everything has a creamy consistency.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a mold and freeze for approximately 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Fit Ice Cream!