GLUTEN-FREE APPLE PUDDING
You will need:
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 2 scoops SYSTEM LS Whey Protein Concentrate vanilla protein
- 4 Apples
- 4 scoops Erythritol
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 scoop Cornstarch (corn starch)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
MACROS (per serving):
- Calories: 100
- Carbs: 21g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 5g
- Slice the apples as thinly as possible, using a mandolin if available.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix the vanilla protein with cornstarch, a pinch of salt, and erythritol. Set aside.
- Take a pudding mold approximately 20 x 10 cm in size and pour the maple syrup into the base, spreading it across the bottom and slightly up the walls of the mold.
- Cover the bottom of the mold with a layer of apple slices, then sprinkle the top with the prepared protein mixture. Repeat with additional layers of apples and protein mixture until the mold is filled, ending with a layer of apple slices.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Allow it to cool slightly, then unmold it while still warm.
- Serve by topping with Greek yogurt. Cut into portions and enjoy!