KETO APPLE CLOUD
You will need:
- 4 apples
- 14g of unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 scoops of SYSTEM LS Whey Protein Concentrate vanilla protein
- A splash of water
MACROS: (per serving)
- Calories: 111
- Carbs: 24g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 1g
- Peel the apples, cut them into chunks, and place them in a bowl.
- Add the unflavored gelatin powder, vanilla protein, and a splash of water to the bowl.
- Process the mixture with a food processor until it becomes smooth and mousse-like.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and cook over moderate heat, stirring with a spatula, until the first bubbles appear.
- Transfer the cooked mixture to a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer for about 20 minutes, until it reaches a mousse-like consistency.
- Line molds with plastic wrap and pour the prepared mixture into the molds.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the mixture in the molds.
- Refrigerate the molds for 2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
- Serve the keto apple cloud by cutting it into portions. Enjoy!