KETO COCONUT PANCAKES WITH BERRIES
You will need:
- Egg yolk 1 + whites 3
- Almond milk 1⁄4tz
- Stevia 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Coconut flour 2 tbsp
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 2 tbsp
- Almond butter 1 tbsp
- Red fruits to taste
MACROS: (per serving)
- Kcal 212
- Carbs 14g
- Protein 17g
- Fat 11g
- Put in a bowl, the egg yolk with almond milk, stevia, vanilla and add the coconut flour and vanilla protein. Integrate very well and reserve.
- Beat the egg whites to snow so they are more fluffy. This is optional.
- Add the egg whites to the bowl of the previous mixture, in 3 parts and with the help of a spatula with encircling movements.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot skillet previously greased, you can use round molds so that they come out well rounded. Cover the pan and cook 2 minutes, turn the pancakes over and cook 1 more minute.
- Make a tower of pancakes on a plate and add almond butter and red berries on top. To enjoy!