You will need:
- Instant oatmeal 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- 1/2 cup seeds (flax, chia, sesame, etc.)
- Sweetener to taste (or honey)
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 2 scoops
MACROS: (per serving)
- Kcal 115
- Carbs 10g
- Protein 7g
- Fats 6g
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until you have a doughy dough.
3. Cover with film and take to the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
4. Take part of the dough and form the cookies with your hand.
5. Go put them in a baking dish with parchment paper and cook at 180 degrees in the preheated oven, for about 15 minutes. Let them cool down and enjoy!