VEGAN BANANA ICE CREAM
You will need:
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Vegan vanilla flavor 1 scoop
- Bananas 3
- Coconut yogurt (or some vegan) 1 cup
- Peanut butter 1⁄2 cup
- Stevia 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80% chocolate, chopped to taste
- Chop the bananas, put them in a tupper with a lid or bag and freeze them well.
- Put the frozen bananas in a processor with the other ingredients except the chocolate.
- Process everything very well until an even mixture without lumps is left.
- Pour the mixture into a tray, add chopped chocolate or chocolate chips and mix a little with a spatula.
- Take to the freezer for about two hours and serve! to enjoy.