VEGAN OATS AND BANANA BARS
You will need:
- Bananas 3
- Cranberry (or grape) raisins 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Salt 1 pinch
- Stevia 1 tbsp
- 1 and 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Vegan chocolate 1/2 cup
- Press the bananas into a bowl until they are pureed.
- Add the pinch of salt, stevia (or the sweetener you use), vanilla, crushed nuts and raisins, incorporate everything, mixing well with a spatula.
- Then add the oats and protein, and integrate very well.
- Pour the preparation into a greased square mold (if it is silicone it does not need to be greased). Spread the mixture over the entire surface of the mold and even with a spatula.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 or 25 min. When it begins to be golden it is ready. Remove from the oven, let cool and cut into 8 equal rectangular bars. To enjoy!