VEGAN CHOCOLATE NIGHT OATS
You will need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Chia seeds 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Powdered sweetener 2 tbsp
- Bitter cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- 1 pinch sea salt
- SYSTEM LS Nourish Vegan chocolate flavor 1 heaped tbsp
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 handful unsweetened chocolate chips
- Sliced banana
- Coconut flakes
- The night before (or at least an hour before consuming it) you have to mix the oats, chia seeds, sweetener, sea salt, cocoa and the vegan chocolate protein well.
- Add the peanut butter and add to the mixture, mixing well.
- Then add the milk, plus a few chocolate chips and mix.
- Take to the fridge and leave it there overnight (or at least an hour).
- Before consuming it, put more chocolate chips and coconut cubes on top, microwave about 30 seconds so that the chips melt a little bit and consume it warm or cold. Add the topping on top and enjoy!